Tuesday 20 November 2012

Photoshop continued/ introducing new elements

silhouette drawings of Jack and Ruby
I began to introduce more elements into the designs, different silhouettes, brusho work and using the bubbles in different ways. Some worked well and some not so good. It was all learning to me and I really enjoyed this part of the project. This was probably a downfall, as I was enjoying it so much I spent a little too much time on this part leaving me little time for the rest of the project. However it has taught me to plan my time more effectively next time.
I feel the 3 silhouette drawings I made really work well together in this pattern

using similar processes as the earlier bubble designs I used another silhouette of Jack when he was little  dressed in his Buzz lightyear costume, only this time I isolated the single silhouette as a placement idea, I tried different colours and drawings but felt this worked best as it added the bright, fun pop of colour the collection needed.
This piece was created by making a repeat pattern from one of the photographed bubbles and  layering it over a piece of Brusho ink work




No comments:

Post a Comment