Tuesday 20 November 2012

Editing and selecting final designs

Final designs

placement design for vest
repeat pattern for leggings

repeat pattern for playsuit

Placement design for jumper dress
repeat pattern for Skirt
placement design for T-shirt



repeat pattern for use as an accent, maybe I will use as  a trim on one of the placement designs

IT was only when I printed out some of my designs that I could see which were working within my concept and the overall collection as a whole. I was surprised by my end selection as it was not what I thought I was going to pick. This shows the importance of seeing your designs together in order to produce a coherent collection that works together. Also the designs and colours can look completely different within the constraints of a computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment