Tuesday 20 November 2012

Design boards

Customer profile board:
Urban Girl about town, likes to party and dance, likes the fun things in life, loves her music and is a little bit street in her attitude  

Colour board

Mood board;
Nostalgia,  innocent fun, sweet moments of simple pleasure


Design board

Design board
I really wanted to keep my designs and illustrations simple with an element of fun and childhood nostalgia. I wish I had spent a little more time on my illustrations as I wasn't completely happy with them. Hopefully they still represent the look I was going for and I will be practicing my drawing and illustration skills a lot more and hopefully one day soon I will get it right. I also tried to keep the garments simple with an element of playfulness. The skirt and t shirt are my favourite as I feel the illustration represents what I was trying to convey and the pose is right, I think the rest could have been much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment