Thursday 15 November 2012

TD4F Concept





On my walk home from university, I was feeling empty, consumed with heartache, longing for a hug from my Benny Baby. As the sun began it's journey to the other side of the earth a dramatic low light was cast upon my world. Suddenly everywhere I looked I saw a vivid splash of green, little balls of moss adorning every surface possible. Bursting through the pavement and sprawling over walls. I was instantly transported to a happier place, smiling with thoughts of Ben and how he had that effect on people, he could make anyone smile. His nature was simple and loving and and when he suffered more than I can ever imagine he still managed to smile, never ever complaining. My concept was realised, simple moments of pleasure that prevail over the darkest of days. Like Ben the most beautiful of things are often the ones that are gone too soon. like Rainbows on a rainy day, shooting stars that travel the galaxy just to be seen for a moment or bubbles, little orbs of wonder ready to burst at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment